Are you paying too much for Atlanta Business Insurance and commercial insurance?
We’ve been helping Georgia Business owners save money on commercial insurance for over 25 years.
To save money you need the right balance of coverage. Our highly experienced Atlanta business insurance
agents can get you a quote that is tailored exactly to your needs. If
you have an existing policy we look for areas in which you are
over-insured and areas that you may need more coverage. We encourage
you to fill out the quote form above to get started saving on business
What types of Business Insurance are available?
- Business Owners Policy (BOP) BOPs are package policies which are created for businesses that
generally face the same kind and degree of risk. While we can offer you
bundled insurance package at an affordable premium, we can also
customize your plan to meet other unique risks your business may face.
- General Liability Atlanta liability insurance includes a wide variety of liability
exposures. General liability covers accidents that occur on your
property, products sold by your business, operations completed by your
business, and contractual liability.
- Product Liability If your company manufactures, wholesales, distributes, or retails a
product you may be liable for its safety. Product liability insurance
protects your business against financial loss as result of a defected
product that causes injury or bodily harm.
- Property & Casualty This type of insurance protects your business from financial loss due
to physical damage. Along with your business real estate, your office
equipment, furniture, computers, and business documents are also
- Information Risk Coverage If your business stores sensitive data on internal or external
networks, generates revenue online; or uses an online network to
control production, manufacturing, inventory or a supply chain then you
are at risk for financial loss. Data theft, viruses, network
interruption, and security breaches are among a few of the things that
are covered with information risk insurance.
- Professional Liability/ Errors & Omissions (E&O)This insurance protects your company from claims if your client holds
you responsible for errors, or the failure of your work to perform as
promised in your contract.
- Directors & Officers (D&O)Depending on the nature of your business, you may want insurance that
protects directors and officers from liability claims arising out of
alleged errors in judgment, breaches of duty, and wrongful acts related
to their professional responsibilities. These employment-related
claims may involve illegal conduct or mismanagement of funds.
- Business Travel InsuranceIf your employees are required to travel for business, you can get
limited contracts covering travel-related risks. Travel insurance can
cover accidents, illnesses, injuries, canceled flights, lost luggage
and inclement weather.
- Business InterruptionIf your company was forced to shut down for an indefinite period of
time, how much money would you lose? Business Interruption protects
business owners against losses resulting from a temporary shutdown
because of fire or other event. The commercial insurance provides
reimbursement for lost net profits and necessary continuing expenses.
- Key Person LifeWhat if the success of your business relied on a few very important
people? Key Person Life Insurance is designed to protect a business
against the loss of income resulting from the disability or death of an
employee in a significant position.
- Home-Based Business Insurance in AtlantaMany people do not realize that homeowners’ insurance policies do not
generally cover home-based business losses. If you run a business from
your home, you may need to add riders to your homeowners’ policy to
cover normal business risks such as property damage in addition to
other policies that cover general and professional liability.
Why not pick up the phone and talk to an Atlanta Business Insurance professional right now about your Georgia commercial insurance needs? Call Now: 404-352-0304