If you live in Atlanta, you might live in an apartment. You’ve been thinking that it might be a good idea to protect your belongings with renters insurance. You never know when something like a fire or burglary could happen. All that being said, you’re wondering a few things. First of all, what exactly does renters insurance do? Second, you’ve seen a bunch of commercials where you can bundle home and auto insurance, but what about renters insurance and auto insurance? Living in Atlanta, having a car is extremely helpful. (Atlanta isn’t exactly a walking city – it’s a driving city.) And the point is that you need car insurance in order to protect yourself and, you know, comply with the law. So, can you bundle renters insurance and auto insurance? There’s a few things you should know about all of this. We’ll explain.
What does renters insurance do?
It’s important to protect your belongings – chances are you have a lot of stuff packed into your apartment. We all tend to accumulate clothes, furniture, and so on. And if you were struck by a fire or if someone burgled your place, that would be devastating. Renters insurance can help you to replace your things so you don’t have to take the financial blow all on your shoulders. Now, perhaps you’re wondering why this is strictly necessary. Doesn’t your landlord have insurance? And wouldn’t that take care of it?
Well … no.
Chances are you need your own renters insurance because your landlord’s insurance won’t cover your belongings. The other nice thing about renters insurance is that it can provide liability insurance for you, just in case someone is injured during an ill-fated trip to your apartment. That’s another reason to consider renters insurance.
Can you bundle renters and auto insurance?
Bundling is when you get multiple lines of insurance from the same insurance company. Now, it’s common to hear about home insurance and auto insurance being bundled, but what about bundling renters insurance and auto insurance? Is that a thing?
Chances are yes, you can indeed bundle your renters and auto insurance together. There are a couple of reasons why that might be a good option for you. First, a lot of insurance companies offer a multi-line discount if you get multiple types of coverage from them. So, you could se some lower insurance rates if you bundle. And who doesn’t like to save some money, especially on something necessary like insurance?
Another reason bundling your renters and car insurance could be beneficial to you is that it’s convenient, pure and simple. You’ll only have to worry about one insurance company, which means less headache in the long run. There’s a lot of benefit to keeping everything with the same company.
Of course, you have to evaluate whether this is the right option for you particular situation. But it’s definitely worth considering.
How to get insurance quotes.
You might be wondering how to get renters insurance quotes or auto insurance quotes. Maybe that sounds like a lot of work, or maybe that sounds like it’ll be a real pain. However, our team can help make insurance easy – that’s what we really enjoy doing. Here’s how that whole process works.
1. Reach out to our team. You can send us a LiveChat to get in touch with us, or you can pick up the phone and give us a quick call. We’ve also got an online form you can fill out, which gives us some of the information we need to get started on your quotes.
2. We’ll talk with you about your insurance situation. The next thing that happens is that one of our agents will have a chat with you to introduce ourselves and familiarize ourselves with your particular situation.
3. We’ll get you your quotes. Then we’ll go shopping to get your quotes. We work with a lot of different carriers, so we’d be happy to help you get multiple quotes.
4. We’ll go over the quotes with you. The insurance-speak in the quotes might be overwhelming, so we’ll go over the quotes with you. You can ask our team whatever questions you may have about the coverage.
5. Our team will be here for you. If you ever encounter an insurance question, comment, or concern, just reach out to our team. We’re here to help with your insurance needs.
So, that’s the scoop with bundling your renters and auto insurance. If you want to get some quotes, just fill out our online form or give us a call. We can discuss your insurance options with you, and we really like helping people save money on the insurance you need. That’s what we do! That and making insurance easy. That’s how we roll.